Saturday, October 07, 2006

Emaths paper2, manageable. ((: Met dear for dinner at bugis swensen. Ate BBQ half chicken. Yummy. NEW dish. Swensen got new menu. i miss some dish there. ))): Bought my red belt &red ear ring. Hahas. Two more impt paper for me! POA and AMATH. Aiming for good grades. 1,2,3. hahahah! Can i? STUDYSTUDYSTUDY!


My com is half-dead. cauusee of my itchy hand, making my com to die last week but manage to suffer this few days. TKD! my com's private doctor. hahha. LOl!


it's all about you &you who spoilt my day this afternoon. upon hearing, i acted as if nothing happen but in fact i wish to care more, but i don't want to be so busybody. it doesn't concern me at all. hahaha. but, as a friend i'm kinda worry. ((((: I wish i'm able to care you, be able to see your injuries &yea. but theres too many people there to care for you, my dear friend. i hope you'll fine with your injury. i wish to care more, but i restrainted. i keep thinking of the sentence you told me last month. ahhhhhhh. but still, i really care. as long as you're my friend i care. (((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home