Friday, April 03, 2009

Zhiyang's birthday celebration @ Le Bar!
;D ;D













Hahahhaa, i guess there are more of bel and my photos then zhiyang's! Havent met up bestey for long and finally! I still love you ;X













I hope zhiyang will like the burberry wallet (i got the feeling he won't like sial) ;X





Tuesday, make a trip down to msia to visit my porpor with my mom.
Unexpressed feeling when i saw porpor. She's super weak, like few years older then the last time i visit her (during cny). She cant even walk steadily after 2 falls and slight stroke ): Porpor, get well soon. But if the pain is unendurable don't force yourself. ):
I guess i'll make a trip down often whenever i free! ): ):




Thursday, badminton w the same clique. Koon's house to bath and dinner.
Cabbed home, changed, cabbed down to Le Bar.
Both yang and kai was drunk! Hahaha, im the surviver. ;DD




I'm working on saturday awwww. I'm working the next WHOLE week ):
School's starting in 2 weeks time! Time passing fast ;X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home