Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Ahhhhhh. Nlevel offically FINISH ! Wohooooooo. I've waited for this day damn long, after all my struggling on studying. LOL. But actually i didn't study alot. A&E math i just eat thru cause is like tuition finish everything in mind, mrskong go thru in class those wksht qns all in mind. Hahaha. Yea. I finally feel so happy cause today's amath is MANAGEABLE without any struggling of qns i dont know. perhap one or two. Hopefully my answers are correct. :DDDD

Tmr going escape with dajie. YEAYEA ! Thursday not sure cause it's yong's birthday. HOHOHO. Then Graduation day cum my birthday ! I'm going to be 16, finally! Haha. No big deal, just 1year older only. Hahahs.

Dear called me last nights. WOHOOOO. He's over at genting. Ahhhhhh. Must enjoy! Hahahas.

It's all about You&You. Ahhhhh. My mind is going to burst. Not going to think alr lah. DAMN ! (((((:

Going over bugis to meet elin &to get my contact lens? Maybe. If not must wait till 20oct sia. LOL. Then get something for dear? But i'm broke leh. Haiyo ! ))))):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home