Wednesday, February 13, 2008

12th February 2008 is loved! :D
Watched CJ7 with Koon, YT, Ying2, Jas Y &d soccer guys.
It's nice! The lil boy is so adorable man
Walked over town after movie.
Slacked around &to cab to amk hub to meet jason kuah &benny.
Watch kung fu dunk !!!
OMG! Jay is so cool &cold!
Highly recommended ! Hahaha.
&&&he's wearing NO5 jersey. Hahaha!
OK, enough of dunk. After movie slacked &took train to outram.
Night @ Breathless!
Celebrating persely's 18th birthday!

I love my girlfriends ! :D

They are my OLD hang outs! :D

Cornelius my new friend ! :D

Macallan is nice! Cuz i didnt puke after drinking :D

Breathless! (:

Tdy went back MJR for a while &met garie @mrt.
Went raffles city to get his box.
He left for dinner w his family &i headed town by myself.
Walked ard, went ck tangs to find JT!
Slacked, chatted. Went over Ms to meet zhiyang, bird &liang.
Had dinner at dian xiao er. D duck is NICE!
Arcade &homed. Conference w JT &deby.
Met zhihui @my house downstair. Pass him his present &left.
Met benny &went over to JT's house! :D
JT's mother was as usual, tht friendly!
Cabbed home ard 1plus.
Have been staying out late almost everyday!
I feel so guilty. I'll be a good girl now.
I've enjoyed my holidays this few weeks. Time to start work! :D


CELEBRATE SINGLES!

The biggest difference i notice between being single and being in a r/s is tht i laugh so much more when i am single. I laugh, i dance, i have fun, i drink so much, and sometimes i overdo it, but i feel so alive. Theres is nothing better than a girls' night out. i love going round w my girl friends. Going out to pubs. Women are so funny with their marciless sense of humor a good girls' night out can be d best tonic in d world - there is nothing like a good luagh w your friends. I'm lucky in tht i have a great group of girlfriends &of cuz boyfriendss.

&While i was reading a mag &i saw this:
'you wont find a guy if you're looking for one. if you're a man-huunt they'll all disappear; men can sense desperation at twenty paces.'
While, i guess its quite true :D


HAHAHA!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL COUPLES. :D
&for me, another lonely valentine! (:
Bt i dont care! Hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home