Monday, January 28, 2008

Got my results on thursday.
Well, i cried when ms tan handover my slip to me.
I haven't even count my pts &i started crying. Haha!
I didn't score well, but it surpassed my expection.
i tot i will get 20 something, but luckily not! :D
After everything, deby &JT came over to look for me.
Went home change &headed bugis.
Ate dinner @ seafood harvest.
Lobster soup was yummy! but the seafood pasta SUCKS!
Walked over suntec arcade, &we slacked our ROCK!
Crazyness! Camwhore!
Aftermath, home sweet home.

Friday, work @vivo.
Met deby after work. Slacked ard, &i drank. (:
Just feeling damn down. Vexed over so many stuffs!
Cabbed home ard 4pm.
I finally knew it! &i cried while texting alison ):

Saturday, work @vivo.
Was so tired man, but luckily time pass fast!
Went over town to meet alison, deby, JT.
JT's mum brought us to swensen.
Ate &cabbed to deby's house.
Chatting, laughs &mahjong. (:
Watched mobtv while all of them was slping. :D
Slept for only 4hours! Woke up, slack &cooked maggie mee for 2 princess. :D
Cabbed home @8pm.
Home sweet home.







FINALLY! i submitted the courses.
Took me few hours planning with dajie.
Was so vexed man!
Anyhow choose for the last few courses!
Mostly are ITs courses. :D

Time to slp! It's 4am now.
Nights!


Sono spiacente, il ragazzo. La manco.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gera said...

Yes! Find one day! Friday night?

3:47 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home