Sunday, January 06, 2008

Friday, took my pay! But i spent half of it. Hahaha.
Went shopping with jiemin, yong qiang &one of his friend.
Before that, went novena for sushi.
It's yummy &cheap! Hahaha.
Went town, shopped at taka for hours! 1st time sia.
Bought myself a guess watch, coach wallet &tops from topshop.
I was supposed to save money buy instead i spent so much! Grrr.
But bf say he will pay half of the wallet for me. Haha.
Enjoyed myself with them.
After shopping, went pub @boat quay.
Slacked &homed. (:

Saturday, met gerie &elin at bugis.
As usual, i was late. :x
Sing @topone KTV.
Aftermath, gerie left &we had out dinner.
elin bf came, walked ard &he drove us to leisure park.
i saw mrs kong @bowling!
so happy lah. chatted for very long &home sweet home.












DEBY!

Thanks for those who were there to entertain me. I enjoyed myself. It may be our first &last time, but i really appreciate it. I wish the time would stop at those moment. It's so care-free. There's nothing to worry, sad. Just being myself. Life is back to normal again. I need to get myself another job! i enjoyed myself, esp that night. :D another week had passed. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home