Saturday, December 29, 2007


Do you know what's the feeling when you are down &no one is there for you?
Do you know how lonely is it when you need someone to accompany but no one is available?
Do you know it is very scary?


Out of a sudden, i got no appetite. I haven't eat for the whole day.
I bought duck noodles home, but i don't even want to eat.
Not tempting to eat at all. Its so not the usual me.



I got no mood to talk. I just wish to be alone.
I guess it's time for me to sort out my thoughts.
I'm not going to approach anyone anymore.
Cause even if i does, no one will understand my feeling.

Just let me be alone, i'm probably having mood swings.
Being dragged away by other stuffs.





*Thanks isabel. you're my best best friend. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home