Thursday, December 06, 2007

Working is tiring, but i enjoy it. I got many blue blacks on my body too! ): My mood swing as the weather changed, i don't know why. I'm sick, but i still got to go work. Getting impatient with some customers nowadays, i don't know why too. I'm not like that. ): Hahaha.


Haven't meet up with baobei for 4days alr! Faster saturday or sunday! Then i can meet him le. Hehes. Both of us are working everyday, got no chance to meet up. ):

Tdy after work, went PS to get some stuffs. &i bought another top. -.- Then kor called me say his ex gf saw me, she was shocked when saw me. &she claimed i STARED at her. Then i was like wtf, i don't even know her. Never see her before, not even photo. I just think that she's SUPER sensitive. (kor, don't get the wrong meaning. is not i dont like her, i don't even know her. i just think that she's don't carry herself as a 21 years old girl. Hope you don't mistaken. Oh or maybe she's reading this! LOL. ) Took 64 home &i met shuying's dajie on bus! Hahaha.




Just bored when i was working, so started zilian-ing

Anw,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WSENG ! May all your wishes come true. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home