Thursday, November 15, 2007

  • Back from chalet!
  • I'm so tired now.
  • Enjoyed myself :D
  • Mrs kong was nice. Her house is big &pretty.
  • She's like our mum. LOL.
  • Drove us around &treat us lunch. :D
  • Went her house to prepare the food for bbq.
  • She paid for everything man. So nice of her.
  • Bbq was fun! I love seafood!
  • Bitch, gossip, serious talk with mrs kong.
  • Baobei, tkd, calvin &clique gambling thru the night.
  • &baobei won money. (:
  • Time passed so fast on the 2nd day.
  • Gambling non stop. LOL.
  • WWE was nice, cause i striped beng. HAHAHA! (i mean ps2)
  • Had tampines with baobei and beng.
  • Trained home &baobei accompanied me to my mum's shop.
  • Had a new hair style! Perm hair :D
  • But kinda regret now. ):
  • I miss my soft, straight, natural hair. )))):
  • Dead beat!
  • Ohya! tmr going for interview at espn star sport company!
  • The pay is high but the location is farrrrrrr. HAHAHA!
  • Wish me good luck. :x







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home