Monday, October 29, 2007

Can't wait for OLEVELS to be officially OVERRRRRR!

I've got many plan in mind alr. :x I've alr got dates after O'sss. HAHAHA! I want to CUT OFF my fringe. (of cause not bangs.) Permpermperm. :D But maybe not, cause maine say my hair will be super dye &damage. Coloured hair? Not looking forward. HAHAHA. SHOPPING is a must! & Ofcause workworkwork! There are two different work waiting for me. Meanwhile, looking for better jobsss. :DDDD Money money come to me. HOHOHO.


I can't wait to go shopping with my BB. Double dates, & WWW! (isabel, i'm sure you're looking forward to it too! :D)

Should i enjoy myself 1st, or to work 1st. Cause i'm BROKEEEEEE!
Coach wallet's waiting for me. Ipod nano is waiting for me. &many many more clothingss. How am i going to get these when i'm BROKE!





Alright, EMATHS PAPER TWO tmr! WISH MY GOOD LUCK. I want to get AAAAA. :D






This is my irritating eldest sister, who is my mummy no2. (:

Some photos taken at the studio on dajie's graduation day, 14 july 2007. (:
Ps: Erjie isn't inside. -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home