Friday, October 12, 2007







Today marks the end of secondary school. So saddd.
But i didn't cry cause of what wu lao shi told me.
You should be happy that you are going to graduate, not sad. (:
Well, yeeteng &ying2 cried the most. :D
Refreshment &back to class for cakeeeeeee &photo taking.
Many photos not with me. ): Waiting for them to send me. Heees.


I hate birthday. I don't know why.
Esp this year. Haisssss.
Don't ask me why. I don't even wish to celebrate it.
So what present could cheer me up.
It's just that short period.
&i'll be older one year. I don't wish to grow up!



I don't know what to do. Who can tell me the ans i want ?
Stop guessing, stop imagine, stop predicting.
I want the correct answer. Will i ever get to know.
When will i get to know? Haissssss.
I'm trouble by this problem everyday, every single min &sec.
I kept lying to myself. Asking myself stop thinking about it.
but i cant. No one will understand.
Who can i turn to, who know what i'm trying to say.
Who can solve my problem for me.
Who can take away my hurts &misery.
baby, when will you return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home