Saturday, September 29, 2007

Had dinner with haowen, eugene &nicnah. (: Nicnah came to pick me up &headed marina south. Afterwhich, went concourse. I realised it's been 4928375423years since i played pool. Haha. Then nicnah sent us home. (: &that stupid haowen keep teaching nic stupid stuns lah. it's sooo scary lah. LOL! (:







I'm trying to take things easy, but ... I'm always not satisfied with the things i've. Am i to be blamed? Maybe yes, i'm the one who caused everything. So what should i do? I GIVE IN alr. Yes, GIVING IN again. dumbfcuk. But, it's still like that. Hais. I don't know what to do anymore. I NEED A BREAK.

thinking back of all the sweet time we have. i miss it. how i wish we were like the past. no quarrels at all. cause you're give in to me whenever i've got mood swing. looking at all the photos, the smiles on our face, the happiness on our face. hais. why things changed so fast? i really miss those times.

1st priority, study for O's. (: All i can think about now is study. He can, why can't i? (:
I'm going to put everything aside. It's not going to work when only one party is putting in effort. So yea. :D I hope i can do it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home