Thursday, September 13, 2007

All i want from you, is a little more care, love .
All i hope from you, is to understand me, what i'm trying to say to you.
All i need from you, is give me more of your time.
Can you ?

Hais, I'm speechless. I don't know when/how then you will understand what i'm trying to say. I understand what you mean, but i just purposely don't want to understand. I want you to understand meeeee.

I want us to be like before. The sweet coupleeeee. You know what, i love you baby. I'll be strong, i don't want to give up cause i know you love me.


I just want to learn from my past, to amend all the thing i've done wrong. I can't do it on my ex, so i'm doing it on you. Cherishing everyday with you, but you don't want. I felt so useless as your gf, i don't know what you want. When did you tell me before about your stuffs? NEVER ONCE, you get it. No matter how long, how many msg i sent to you, you still won't get it. I'm trying, i'm trying to be strong, to overcome every obstacles, but you are not. I'M A GIRL, i've got my own pride. I'm afraid i will start to give up you. YOU GET WHAT I MEAN? I'm flooding you with my sms-es. not 1page but 5-6pages. Not once, but over 10times. But what reply i got? Useless ones. None that can make me feel better. Just simple thing you also can't give me, how you expect me to be happy? Becos of you, i've got no appeite. Even a small bowl of noodle i can't finish. what actually you want me to go?


Is it once i did a mistake, there's no way to amend it ? I just want to show that i'm learning from my mistake, being a better person &girlfriend. PLS, just laugh at me, i'm just a useless person, a failure girlfriend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home