Sunday, September 09, 2007

HAPPY SWEET SEVENTEEN, ISABELWONG &KRIS!



Friday went to celebrate kris birthday, but before that went typ to get chocolate. &my 50bucks is gone! Goshhhhhh. Yummy chocolate, so i guess it worth the money. (: I wasn't late! =D Met jocelyn and damien. Walked around ps, then went over fish and co. (: Eat, slack, jokes, cakes, laughs &home. Was kinda tired. (; Came home, baked cookies for bel ! I hope it tastes good. (:







Constance yet to send me the rest of the pic. (:

Woke up, had tuition. Prepared and met bel at bugis. Bought my bag, flowery. (: Went parco to find her friend and we left for town. Walked around, went hereen to collect her sister's card &had to fish &co. (AGAIN, cause jumbo is fully booked. Ahhh) Ate something different. Surprised! Bel was shocked! Its successful ! (: She smiled happily. Ate, slack, cake &homed. No where to go. (: Hopped on the last bus &i tot i missed 64 so i cabbed home. Went i reached home, i saw bus 64. Ahhhhh, Waste my money.


I've been finding hell lot. My wallet is on fire! Spent 300+bucks this week. Goshhhhhhh. No more shopping, &i'm serious this time. (: STUDY IS WHAT I SHOULD BE DOING, NOT SHOPPING. (:


HEEELLLOOOOOO OLEVELLLL. (:






















Bel, i hope you enjoyed yourself today. 7years of friendship and counting. (: I'm glad that i make you the happiest girl today. (: No matter what, i am always there for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home