Saturday, August 25, 2007

OnetwoThreefourFive, five days of exams is over.
and oneTwothreeFour, four more day to go.

Have been doing last minute revision, and its fatiguing man!
Struggling everynight, trying hard to get everything into my brain!
I hope my-last-minute-hard work pays off. =D
Butbutbut, i think i will FLUNK all my papers. Esp emaths. So disappointed in myself.


I'm not feeling alright, i just wish to be alone.

14 miss call, numerous messages from you. But i decided to give you a reply.
I don't wish to. But i guess im soft hearted. ):
Seriously, i'm not good in words. I can't express my words to you.
But i just wish that you could understand me more. After all this time, i find that i couldn't get what i want from you.
Ever since the day, i told myself it's my start of a new life. I won't reminisce my past. But look here, i had high expectation because i've got a good one previously.
Sorry if i didn't spare a thought for you, but from the start till now, i know that i did spare a though for you no matter what i do, but have you?
You never want to try putting more effort in this r/s. I knew i've fall too deep, but..
And look that the attitude you're giving me. Yea, i'm hot temper and bad attitude. As my bf, you should tolerate me. But instead you gave me attitude. WTF. I've alr give in many time, but i can't tolerate how you attitude me. Once or twice i gave in, that doesn't mean i will always be giving in.
I just don't understand why others can look sweet in both cover and inside, but not us ?
No matter what, i know all this will be over soon. But all i want to say is, my heart is still beating for you. (:



In life we come to understand that we often need a friend
someone that will always be there for you no matter what
to help you through the hard times that life throws at us.

Sometimes we face problems that can't be handled alone
and at that time one needs that special friend there
to help work it out and tell us it will be fine not to worry.

But in life from time to time we meet someone that wants
to be your friend only to find out that they really aren't
it's often harder to find that you trusted them to be there
knowing you got hurt and faced it on your own.

I learn that to have a friend you must first be a friend
and do what you think needs to be done to help whoever
whenever you can without any questions of why.

A true friend is someone that will say hello no matter
where they see you or who your with when they do
they understand you and want to make life easier .

They come sit with you and if nothing else but to say hi
are even just to see how you are doing without a word said
help you when you sick or just be there to make you feel better.

I for one call myself a friend there hasn't been a time
that I said no when someone ask me for my help
it's better to be known and loved by few as a friend
than to be known and hated by many as an enemy.




Thanks bel, you're always there for me. And you are the one who can understand me well. MUACKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home