Monday, July 30, 2007









Had temporarily hair perm. Meet sayang at his house area and went ps to meet darling and damien. They accompany me for my lunch at mos. Aftermath, went suntec for phototaking. Mummy let me go over to hereen but by the time we finish, everything ended. And sayang is going home early, so went for dinner with mummy. Although the resturant isn't high class, but the food there was delicious, esp the shark fins and the roasted chicken. YUMMY! So full man. Bloated ! Theres goes gaining of weight/fats. ): But i'm happy! 能吃是福。Hehes. Alright, 3weeks time the photo will be out. &we are supposed to take family but the bloody bitch in our family spoilt it. how i wish theres only 4of us. I guess it more peaceful. =D Waitinggggg.
I LOVE BABY BAOBEI SAYANG ! Saya Cinta Kamu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home