Monday, July 23, 2007

Booos ! Baby sent me home and he went home. Just ate my lunch. I'm kinda bored. Mummy just came home too. I wanna take a nap. Sleeping is my hobby ! Ah whatever, i'm just entertaining myself. Well, sch was alright but i just dislike english lesson. Say i got grudges against her. Her words were sacrcastic &saying how bad is our english standard. Cmon lah if our english is good do we still need you? Our english is bad &thats the reason for you to be a teacher but you seems to be like looking down on our class english standard. Your responsible is to teach us not to compare us with other people. Grrrr. &you're freaking bias. I'm not only the one who are saying this is just that they never dare to speak out. I need the encouragement, bravery man. I just wish i am daring enough to speak it out in front of her &i can be the heroine, hahaha!. But afterall she's a teacher and i do learn a bit from her. Ha. All's craps. =D


Well, ytd went over to baby's house. He bought me the prawn noodles im craving for. =D Went over to his house and eat. Slacked around, used com. His parent's come early and i got a shock lah! LOL. His father insist of sending my home due to the rain. That's nice. I can save my cab fare! (: Loveyoubaobei. (:



Time to take a nap ! Yawns. Till then. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home