Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Fkkkkkkkkkk. I just feel like shoutinggg out loud w all vulgarities ! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. No one understand how am i feeling now. is like fking fking fk up lah. Fine, since he's not caring much so am i. I'm not going to get trouble over it. i will get my butt in front of my book &start studying. Yes, no point thinking any further. FINEFINEFINE. I'm not going to care anymore. Don't blame me for that. I want block test to be over right now ! I got no mood to study. FKKKKKK. I wanna weekend. I wanna go out. I wanna shopppp to make myself feel better. What fking world is this. No different than HELL. i just wanna shout F-U-C-K fuck ! Get away from me.
I'm stubborn. I'm thinking should i do it that way. (from my thinking) but i know it's impossible cause i've got a fking bad attitude. i wont be able to make it. Now its only, move on or avoid. YES, with my fking attitude i guess no one can tolerate.
I'm sorry, i'm just myself. i don't need any sympathetic unlike others. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home