Saturday, June 16, 2007

FORGIVE ME !


I'm having serious mood swingssssssss. I can be veryyy nice &out of sudden i don't know what i'm doing. GOSHHHHHHHHH. What happen to me ?? I tend to get annoyed easily this few days. &just like my blog. No matter how i edit i just dislike it. Buay Gen Yan. AHHHHHHH. What happen to me. I don't even understand myself at all. YES, i seriously don't. Is there something wrong inside me? Or it's the genes ? DAMN IT. Kill me lah!

Work. Bel visit me ! &alvin too (my new fren!). Hahaha. He help me buy my ice milo ! Thanks so much. Ohya, before that darling accompanied me thru phone. LOVEYOUMANY ! &bel helped me to add stockss. Sometime i feel blessed w just this two SEXY pretty gorgeous BABE of mine. They're indeed my sister &darling. (; Back to topic. Haowen &eugene came. (: Tdy work isnt that boring but BAOBEI didn't come. ): Hehehes. it's alright. Went for dinner/supper at no sign-board seafood. THANKS HAOWEN! (: I had fun w him. Hahahaha. &i got new dvd from haowen. HURRARY. I feel blessed today butttt im still EMO .

In every r/s, be it frens or BGR there's always misunderstanding, quarrels &everything. Some will be better after quarrels. But might not. YEA, darling is right. we have to move on ! No point trying to get back my past. HA. No one knows who i'm referring to but only darling. THANKS DARLING. We are together .

I wanna new hair cut ! it's time for smth new . (: NO SHORT HAIR, so obvious no BOB. NO BANGS. Ahhhhhhhhh. TRIM ? I'm forever trimming hair. Either long fringe or short fringe for me. (: Short fringe i might regret. AHHHHHH. I'm sick of my current hair. Straighten or curl ? GOSH. Indecisive. Okays, shall let mummy decide tmr. if she's free. (:

Tmr will be a tiring. ((((((: But will it be a better day ?
Till then. I'm feeling much better. (: thanks blogger.


HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY ELIN !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home