Friday, June 15, 2007

Seriously i don't know what's the problem with this world man. I just can't understand why are people like that. I don't know how to put it lah. I feel damn fcuk up can. I don't wish to change my life &my surrounding. But it seems like its always changing. I don't need many friends, but i just want a group of friends. Say i'm unfriendly, say i'm anti-social. But CMON, that's my past. seriously, i used to be unfriendly. But people do change too ?? But never given a chance. I have serious attitude-problem. So what ?? You think i can control ?? DUHHHHH. I don't wish because of being into r/s i lost touch with my friends again. I've told precious before. Friends are still my priority. &i fcuking don't believe in forever loveeeeee. that's BULLSHIT ! No one understandddd. I'm trying to be nice &talk to youyouyou&you. But it's never the same alr. Why ? Cause i'm no longer the same as before. I'm attached now. BUT CMON, xiaomei is still xiaomei. I don't wish that you people think differently of me. Deep down inside, im still the same. I miss the time when we're close friends. BUT AHHH. Forget it. Thing are not the same anymore. I think, i guess i'm OUT alr. &she's in back. (: But still, thanks for being me all those happy moments.

As time pass, things really changeddddd. NOTHING LASTS. Not even happy momentsssssss. WHY ?? Life's that cruel. All i wish was to remain in those happy moments. DUMBFUK. It's always she or me. Our attitude are totally different. No one is heree anymore.

I don't believe in FOREVERRRRR. not even friendship. But i will just simply accept the surrounding &cherish them well. ISABEL (7yearsplus &counting) &JOCELYN,(4yearsplus &counting), they are still the most dearest who understand &stand by me. Although we do have some fuss &conflict, but end up we are still in one. (: Thanks my BABES.

What so true abt this sentence ? 旧的不去,新的不来。i don't need new ones. But i know sometime i have to change it. Get somethine new, try something new. AHHHHHH. I'm those 死板 kind. YES i am. (:

Sorry, if / maybe i'm not the same anymore ?

Till then. I'm sooooooo alright. If you have noticed. HAAA.
Leave, get away. No one understand.

I've got no mood to sleep. DAMN.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home