Thursday, June 14, 2007

OMG . Spotted two phone. GOSH. CMON. i need cash, money. I wish i got the money to buy it. I'm sick of slide up phone. I want flip phone lahhhhhh. how much can i sell my W850i? less then 400$ lah. YA, im always asking for new HP. &for sure my parent won't get it for me. Cause i'm not thatttt wealthy. HAHAHAHA. I go for the things i want. &i want it. But i scare i will regret siaaa. Nseries phone super LAG. &i still prefer sony. Oh, &that sony phone is nice. too bad, it's slide up. ): &&that NOKIA phone. I wanted it long ago. But i didn't manage to get it. Always out of stockkk. OHHH! OMG. im going crazy. Why am i asking for expensive thing which i can't afford. NO lah, i can but i can't bear to use the money. =x AHHHHH. Spare me. I don't want anymore new model. HAHAHAHA. I'm serious in damn trouble. STOP ME FROM GETTING EXPENSIVE STUFFS!

I WENT TO STUDY TODAY ! w puay chin I'm proud of myself lahhhhhhh. Hehehes. Did some work. I'm happy ok! Back home for my JIAYOU, GEUM-SOON. Shld i buy the dvd for mummy ? &so i can watch it. =x But i didn't make up w BEL ! idiot girl, but not to blame her. her ahma is in hospital. (: I'm caring &nice ok. Hahahaha.

anw, PRECIOUS CASE IS OVER ! *HURRARY!* Got warning only. (: Loveyoubaobei. Meeting him tmr after my tuition ? YEAP ! HEEHEES.

Okay! I'm tired. Gotta wake up early to complete my tuition hmwk ! &do some sch work. STUDYMOOD PLS.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home