Tuesday, June 05, 2007

OMG ! My cake is out of shape ! ): No lah, it overflow out. Put too full again. DAMN IT! &my oven is half dead now. Gonna ask mummy to get a new one ! Will she ? If not, she will give a lot excuses, like moving house alr, don't buy lah. Whatsoever ! LOL. But is edible lah ! Just out of shape ! =x

Went for dinner w mummy &dajie on sunday ! Bought some groceries. &i went east coast ! Aloy's BBQ . Precious is so sweet to cycle all the way from lagoon to parkway underpass &fetch me ! Lobang me all the way till aloy's BBQ ! On the way, i felt so blissed. [= Went home alr 5plus w precious. Slept all the way till 3plus4. Just few hours. The weather is not good for sleeping! Damn hot. Woke up &used com till now.

I felt so demorslized lah ! 1st time fail in baking cake. ): Ahhhhhhhhhh. I want to learnt baking cake after olevel ! I want to bake pretty nice cake for precious . &ofcause my dear friends &family !

Precious got school tmr . But i don't have ! Cause i pass my POA !HURRARY ! Going out w precious after that . Maybe to catch a movie &to get my top from dorthy perkins &the shorts from topshop. &my levi jeans! [= SHOPPING AGAIN ?? GOSH ! Kill me man.

I will be a better person tomorrow . [=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home