Saturday, May 26, 2007

DONE with my blogskins . Rather satisfied &it's quite colourful . Hahahah . Cheer my day up. Haahaha. It shows colourful day of my life now. Ahhhh. Whatever . I'm crapping .

Today's saturday. What am i doing at home ??? Boring saturday. No lah. I'm kinda lazy to go out. Supposed to study, end up i took my 3hours editing. hahahaha. Dinner w whoooo ? Boy ? Yeapyeap. Thinking of meeting koon too. But simei a bit farrr. &im craving for satayyyy ! East coast ! Hahahaha.

I'm quite HIGH now but irritated by my bloody sister . She just a sucker . FOREVER ! Trying to pissed me off . Aint a sucker ? SUCKER ! Lol . I wish she will see this, but she never will. LOL . To me she just a USELESS SHYT ! LOL. So many of her BADDDDD pointssss. Is uncountable. Such a shame girl . 21 this year, not school yet working part time job. LESS income &worst of all. Taking money from parents EVERYDAY ! I don't even take money everyday . Maybe 5days a week of LESSER . What about her ? She will CLAIM from parent when she not home on that particular day saying, "that day you didn't give me money lehhh". WTF . If i were her mother , i wil give her a one tight slap ! LOL . Sorry, i just can't stopp commenting about her. HATRED !


Gonna prepare &meet boy to east coast ! LOVELOVE !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home