Friday, May 11, 2007

My blog is SOOOOOOO dead.

Currently at koon's house. I can't blog using my own com. Don't know what's wrong w blogger lah. Grrr. Supposed to study but watched tv till now. HAHA.

ALl of a sudden, time passed so slow. Cause it's exams period? HAHA. but why i don't have enough time to study? Mugging. Burn midnight oil. Ahhhhhh. Have been studyingstudying&studying. Ahhhh. My brain is going to burst soon! so no matetr how hard i study nothing will go in cause its super last min. HAHA. Two more day to go. 4for paper! AHhhhhh. Gonna flunk my chem. I didnt complete all ! Not enough time sia. AHHHHH. I know how to do sia but they dont want give me time. ): As well as POA p2. 20marks gone! I won't repeat my mistake again for my prelims. ):

Nothing much happened but just study study &study with koon &clique. Insufficient sleep. Even scarific my weekends to study! DAMN. Two more day ! I will be done w my MYE. Then back with my work during weekend &holiday. Ofcause not forgetting study during holiday. DAMN. Olevel sucks!

Ok, enough of my nonsense. Gonna start studying alr. Monday Amath &practical. Tues Sc &emath P2. GAMBATTE ! I will be back after exams. [=

Hectic week is ending soon ! CHIONG AH. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home