Saturday, April 21, 2007


Nothing much happened this week .
Trying to avoid com on weekdays . &YES, i avoid for this weeks.
Gonna use only on friday &weekends . HOHOHO .
Well, daily routine . School, lunch, home . Ha .
Went parkway on wed &thurs. Met darling &yuting .
Trimmed my hair . To me it seems shorter, but not to others . HA .
Trimmed quite a lot . HOHOHO .

I wanna get stuffs from topshop &dorthoy perkin !
But if i buy, i`ll be totally BROKE !
A tube, flip flop, bag, top . Feel like getting their JEAN !
DIEDIEDIE . ):
Maybe getting the flip flop . Bag perhap very soon . Ha .

Sch anniversary sucks totally .
It's was so stuffy &cramp in the hall .
&it lasted for 2hours ! Damn it .
BORING , but luckily koon was behind me &bb beside me. [=
Back to class &celebrate tkd's birthday . [=

Aftermath, wanted to headed to paya lebar but ahhh .
Forget it . Came home instead . Bb accompanied me .

Finally chatted on phone w darling since 4358934 yearsss. LOL .
Tmr going out w bb . [= Wanted to go yoga but having cramps.
Cause of stupid shutter run lah !
My NAFA test all A expect for sit &reach, B . FCUK ! ):
Whatever . it's also not Olevel. LOL.

Gonna start studying alr. MYE in like 1week plus ?
OMG, i'm not prepare. Chem just started 2topics . &none for phy .
STUDYSTUDY ! MOTIVE ME . [=
i love you , my sexy love.
It's not easy to be myself .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home