Sunday, March 25, 2007

Out with my beloved sister &darling !
I’m so blessed to go out with both my love ones. Hees.
Finally we didn’t drag the timing of meeting. =D
Headed bugis &accompanied darling to get clothing.
Met yeeni &clique at bugis. Chatted &we continued shopping for clothing.
Ha! Went over bugis street to get dajie’s ear ring.
Then cabbed down Chinatown. K-ster ! SingSangSung.
Cam-whoring. Chats. Madness. =D
Aftermath, met our-another-part-of-life. HA!
(Only we know what that means)
That’s so cool lah! Ha! I love today !
Darling left 1st, &we headed to have our dinner.
But luck wasn’t on us. It started to rain when we are almost done w our food.
): Luckily ISABELWONG bought umbrella! I shld have listened to mummy.
She’s nice to borrow us the umbrella. Slacked &headed home.


Photos not in sequence.


































Edited photos !




More photos in darling's camera !
Haha, more interesting photos there! =DD


Now i realised time is passing too fast.
I've got many things left undone.
Time, pls pass slowly. Give me more time.
I wanna catch up in my studies. &meanwhile enjoying life.
Ha, i'm wanting too much in life !


You're loved. You know who you are. [=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home