Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I've got bad MOODSWING . RAHHHHHHHH !
Whenever i'm hyper, i'll got moodswings right after that. WHY !
I hate moodswing. Is not girl's problem but i'm just having terrible moodswing.
AHHHHHH. Sorry to all who i've give attitude to.
I just can't control myself. UNDERSTAND? Nope, you don't.
I hate to be hyper, i hate to go crazy. I'm so emo. I hate it! AHHHHHH.
I realised i start to eat alot ! DAMNIT .

I FLUNK MY COMMON TEST ! Yes, ALL !
Should i blame you for that? It's you who make me flunk everything.
Is not i didn't study, it's because how you hurt me that make me cant concentrate.
YEP ! I'm sorry. This is not a excuse !
Ahh. Whatever. i FLUNK ALL ! WTF.

Badminton was FUN today! Hilarious !
I'm shouting like a crazy girl ! Ohmy !
Rainer is hyper too. like a crazy boy when nicholas smack him. HA!

Talk to me, Msg me, Call me !
Someone just cheer me up. You are the one now, but AHHHHH.
(darling you know who isit right! HA! =D)
Whatever. Whatever. Whatever.
I'm in a foul mood now! AHHHHHH.

Holiday ! I'm waiting for you lah !
Faster come &end slowly. Ha.
I want to live my life to the fullest this holiday .
&i promise to work hard for mid year.
Like what yong say, since i've got over now, i'll sure do better for my mye.
YEP, i will. HA ! Whatever.
I'm just having MOODSWING NOW !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home