Monday, February 12, 2007

Watch finish 1litre of tears ytd. finally.
Wanted to watch since last year, but my schedule is full.
Ahhh, make me cry like hell. no, i'm not being emo, but it's very sad.
Die, i can't start watch drama! if not i can't study. DAMN! no more drama.

I'm not feeling alright. I'm totally feeling bad now.
I'm tired, i'm sick of everything. No one understand.
I can't even express my own feeling. I dare not speak up at all.
I'm totally speechless. A knot on my words.
How can i express my feeling in this way?
I kept silent. i don't want to be impulsive in my words.
Happy memories doesn't last.
So enjoy yourself to the fullest at that moment, before everything end.
I don't belong there, what for i make myself to stay.
I won't live for others, but myself. Life still have to go on no matter what.
I should be happy that i can live on healthy. (((:

Ahhhh. Be Optimistic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home