Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Homeworks &tests makes me crazy! Ahhhh.
I don't want homework, i don't want tests!
Can someone please save me.

I don't want to be emo. I don't want to have moodswings.
I don't wish to give attitude. I'm just like possessed.
School life is so tiring, killing me.
Having headache due to insufficient sleep. AHhhh.
I want to sleep long hourssssss. )):
Everyday just catch 5hours of sleep. NOT ENOUGH!
Can school start later? 8.30am? it'll be COOL. hahaha!
I'm daydreaming again. Lalala.

Something makes me pissed off again.
The moment i saw, i regret turning back. I shld have keep walking str8.
*slap myself hard* serve me right lah. it's not anyone's fault.
i say before i won't bother about it, but doesn't mean i can't be angry mahs.
i didn't vent anger, i didn't talk much. I kept quiet &carry on with my day. (:


Badminton today. I'm like on form! So fun playing lah. Hahahas.
Maybe cause i vent my anger on badminton? Hohoho. *evil smile*
Tdy training is not tough! So relaxing. Coach is nice for tdy. (:
Hahaha. Class deco in progress. Kinda pissed. No one want to help.
So forget it. Let be simple. (:
Chionging homework again. Ahhhhhh.



Life is full of ups downs.
Why isit when everytime there's happiness, next min it'll be sadness.
Why can't life be full of happines, be a little fair to us human being?
Why do we need to yearn for our past? Why life is full of regrets?
Why is there more sadness then happiness? Ahhhhhh.
Sometime i wonder why people betray friends for? For love, money?
Well, i think it mean no sense at all !
What is the true meaning of f-r-i-e-n-d-s ? Tell me lah.
One sentence i've read from magazine.
When you lose wealth, you lose nothing.
When you lose health, you lose something.
When you lose your character, you lose everything.
I definitely agree with it. (((:
I've got a lot to say, but i just can't express out. Ahhhhhhhh.


Bastard, you'll be alright. Nothing will happen de. (:
Look positive, that's what you tell me. I'll be here praying for you.
Hahaha. touching? LOL. whatever. rmb, you have me this friend to pray for you. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home