Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Great day. (((:
Ytd's chinese lesson, think thru alot of things after wht panping said.
it's so true that when you're close with someone, you tend to abuse it.
just like families members. i often don't cherish them well, &tend to use hurtful words.
but take an example, if it's someone i don't really know well, i won't.
likewise, to everyone. i wonder why. grrrrrr.

Life is still as boringggg. School life totally sucksss.
Flunked my amaths test. it's for sure a single digits marksss.
Cant be bother attitude lahhh. Slacking slacking slacking.
Don't have the disclipine to study everyday lahhhh.
All i know is Olevel is still way behind. Hahs. 10more months.
i'll be regretting when it's too lateee. whatever lahhhhh. (((:

I'm in love with black roseeee. *winkwink*
Black rose is just the same meaning as my lifee.

Black rose, so beautiful and deep.
Never die and never let anyone keep.
Thorns so sharp serve to warn
but also embellish and adorn.
A color so dark keeps strangers out,
but commands attention like a shout.

Open me like a delicate rose
and see what patience will bestow.
Be gentle with my fragile beauty
because you need not be hasty.
Good comes to those who wait,
so have control and do not hate.

Be aware of my deep, dark heart
that which my mind cannot outsmart.
The petals that contain me conceal
a dark past I do not wish to reveal.
Though I may be rough around the edges,
I have been softened inside by the ages.

As the time passes away,
memories of me will hopefully stay.
Recollect the times we used to spend.
Keep these moments and never let them end.
So as my last petal falls to the ground,
realize I will never stay earthbound.

Nice righttt. hehehes.

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their name.
I'll learnt from this phrase. thou i bear grugdes, but now i don't think so.
the only person that i'll never forgive is her, my sister.
i just can't accept her anymore, even if she change. it's pointless.
although i tried to stop everything but i just can't.
the way she's living sucks &totally suckssss. yea, it's not my life, but we are staying under the same roof lahhh.
&i know whenever i say something about her, mummy will start siding her.
but still, she's my mother &iloveher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home