Tuesday, December 26, 2006

HOHOHO, MERRY XMAS. (((:
have been working lately. so tireddd.
&weather is so suckyyy.
met dear after work &he accompany me home.

saturday, my phone spoilt lahhhh.
went nokia care, luckily it's the batt that's spoilt.
*phew* got a new batt. it's quite lag also. siannnns.

xmas eve work afternoon, went to get some last min present. =x
went guess, saw the wallet bel got. nicenice! maybe want to get one.
now having sales. so heh heh heh. definitely must get.
&i like one watch from esprite. i want get itttt. ahhhh!

1st time spending my xmas eve &xmas day working.
actually i dont mind lah. anyway i didn't intend to join those people at town.
squeezing here &there. ((: after work, left town &headed to my house downstair.
dear, ahpui &rest bbq-ing. hahs.
went up alr 3am. ahhh, so tired.
xmas day! wake up damn early for work.
yong &beng came my house downstair &pass me present.
then they accompany me to work. thanks! ((((:
huiting came later. hahs. so boredddd.
&they left around noon. (:
&&must thanks yong for giving me 2blueblack lah!
meet dear after work, wanted to go hawker for dinner but went his house.
we cooked dinner-cum-supper. (: watched awhile show then went home liao.

hahs. my off day &it's raining. suckkkssss.
i can't go out. nono, i can go out but cause the weather lah.
suckyyy weather. raining since ytd lah. irritated by the weather.
no more off day till next year liao, which mean no more holiday for me.
working till 31 then going to see ahma on 1st. 3rd school reopen!
ahhhh. i want longer holidayyy. :((((
haven't go out with maine, aloy, elin, huimin, koon, ahying, jingxuan, isabel this holiday.
arrghhh.

stomach not feeling well this few days. not eating regularly also.
gastric pain &all. arrghhh. irritated.
mood swings easily, bad mood easily. sucky attitude lahhhhhh.
santa didn't grant my wishes. so sadddd. ;(
although everything is back, im still not enjoying with my life.
it's always so suckyyy. 2006 is a suckkyy year.
i'll be good next year. (((: hahas.




blogger having porblem uploading pic. arrghh. shld update next post. (:

1 Comments:

Blogger maine said...

mei! can u pls take good care of ur puny lil stomach, dont hurt it anymore. remember to have ur meals regularly hors! take care ar (:

2:07 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home