Monday, December 18, 2006

ahhhh. i feel so fcuk up. whywhywhy?
tell me why you wanna be like this??
im just in fcuking bad moodddddd.
why i came into this world to suffer!
bring me some happiness, bring me some joys.
take away sorrow, take away sadness.

im totally disappointed. whywhywhy?
you even forced me to believe you.
step in my position, how will you feel.
you say you wont be able to accept, so am i?
spare a though, you've got feeling so do i?
you're still my love &iloveyou.
asking me if we are able to be together again.
my answer will be yes. i know im silly, real silly.
just because there's still the love between us &makes me silly.
after hurts &hurts, i will still choose to go back if there's a chance.
i wanna move on, but it's too difficult for me.
i want to believe you, but i need time.
still, i can't accept although it's true.
i can't see my same old babylove anymore.
but yet the see the past where i havent enter your life.

thanks yang &garie for being true. ((((:
you'll are the one who never fail to be there when im sad.
thanks sisterrr. (:

because this 2years i've got you, &it had alr been part of my life.
it's hard for me to start a new now. it's true.
i need time to recover. but the more i think the more i want it bck.
my stubborn-ness can mke me soooo bitchy if i really want it bck.
i've got a bitchy attitude. ahhhhhhh.
all i know is ' i dont know ' .


well, in few hours time i will be stepping in mjr to get my results.
im so nervous, scare! ahhhhh.
it's just like DOA lah. im feeling down now.
18dec '06, GCE NLEVEL result! ahhhhh.
ladylucks. give me some luck!!!!


monitor spoilt. ahhhh. = my com spoilt. fcuk.
hopefully my sister will be working so i can use her laptop. ((((:
ahhhhhh. scuker. i want to stop cursing lah. ahhhh.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

cheer up prettyxiaomei! ((:

11:10 am  
Blogger maine said...

MEI GOOD LUCK!! ((: see u tmr.

12:07 pm  
Blogger Zicheng said...

sweetie ! hows ya result.? (: still fine ma.? tatas ~

2:15 am  
Blogger DT said...

i love your intro-pic ! and, cheer up! (:

10:06 pm  
Blogger senki said...

cya next yr. u in sec5 while im in sec4 ):

12:12 am  
Blogger Junie Ng said...

yoyo junie here haha..
link wo link wo link wo...

11:56 pm  
Blogger garieee said...

Cheerup larh cherry!
=)
Few days nvr see you liao.
Tmr or what i go find you kay.
smilee!

7:28 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home