Thursday, November 30, 2006

took my pay. (:

well, actually nothing much. working life is tired but time past faster. hahs. not working with esteen anymore. :( i miss using com &everything. ahhhhh. nvm, my life is happier now. got darling, brothers, sisters. (: i'm satisifed.

i know i can't bear to let go, but will i return? i doubt so. ahhhhh.

tmr off, going out with darling. to get my shoe &bag? ahhhh. 1/4 of my pay to mummy. (: shall save 1/4 of it. the rest to get present &my stuffs. time to pamper. &&all the money is my hard work! hohoho. i'm happy. although is tough working for a living, but at least when i spend it, i will think, everymin everyhour of working &all the money is hard work! this holiday didn't get much from mummy. i'm 16, older enough to be independent. hahs.

dec will be a tiring month. i only got 5days off for the whole month! 6th to shop &his bday. 7th out with huimin. 14 &15 chalet. 18 &19 results. &1day if the particular off my manager give me. the rest is i requested for it. hahs. he forgo the off days he's giving me. ahhhh. i'm gonna be dead. luckily i've got afternoon shift. (: even 13 got chalet i only can go after my work. ahhhh, i'm so tired. hahahas.

like just 2more weeks my results will be out. ahhhhh, i'm soooo scare. sighhhhh. whatever. i just love my days now. theres nth much to be worry for except my diet! manager have been treating me almost everyday! ahhhhh. i dont want lah. next year will start yoga &others. (((((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home