Sunday, November 12, 2006

who understand how i'm feeling now.
what the fcuking hell happen. you say im fine like nothing happened?
how you know? you mean you understand me so well?
i'm telling you right now, i'm not feeling fine. not at all. not a single minute.
&DON'T EVEN COMPARE ME WITH ANYONE ELSE.
I FCUKING HATE COMPARSION. IT SUCKS.
something tragic happened and all went so wrong.
it was heartbreaking but things are way beyond our control.
everything happen too fast. an unpexpected one.
&it is that scary that i cant stop it from happening. i'm speechless still.
i never imagine this day happened. i'm the one in fault &not him.
i'm the one who is sorry. i let him down. i break my promise like how you did.
maybe we are from the different world. time past, everything changes.
sorry for breaking your heart. i know no words can convince you.
hate me if you want. forget me it you want.
letting me go is the best way to know what i really want.
i'm a real big fool to let my beloved ones off.
life is unfair. who will understand me that well like how zh does.
why god take me away from him? whenever i'm sad, he will know.
from how i speak he understand. why? sigh.
i shldn't say this but i really miss it alot. sighhhhhh.
if i've got 3wishes, i wish i can return to the past.
i wish i know how to cherish everyone. i wish i'm not myself now.
you say i didnt care for you at all. you dont understand. i did care, but i dont know how to express out.
you know i'm bad in expressing my everything right? haiss.


i'm all on my own now. just like i'm all on my own in this eerie jungle.
i don't know it'll bother me so much but it does. i'm no longer the happy girl i used to be anymore.
don't make me sad, i'm so weak now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home