Saturday, November 11, 2006

ohwell, im having bad mood. i'm strike by emo bugs out there. grrr.
math paper2 today. hopefully, i can score well.
it's not as difficult as paper1. to me lah, but to others i dont know. hahs.
that qns on investigate problems is difficult lah. maybe cause i got panic when the last 5min.
ahhhh. sucks lah. not enough time to complete all qns. )):
what to do? life still have to go on. just wait for the results &it tells all.
hahas. can't wait till 18dec. nlevel result. sighh.
well, life going smoothly? i doubt so.
my life is totally bizarre. i can't predict what 'll happen next.
it's hell hectic. damn it. all i can say is just, i don't know.
sorry peeps if i gave attitude, i'm just not feeling alright at time. forgive me. (:
&i know you'll. hahs. =DD
finally talking to my beloved brother. just love him to bits.
wondering who? hahs. undisclosed. =DD all the best for those remaining papers!
hahs. tmr ktv again. =DDD well, only place i can lighten myself.
after that maybe aunty's house warming? depend which ktv we going. hahs.


relationship is just a status. i'm not into it. why so good of being into relationship?
to my unawareness, many of my frens/seniors who are in long term relationship had all broke up. it makes me really feel more not into it.
if i were to say, loving someone is not compulsory to be with him/her, i'm totally bullshitting.
who dont wish to be with her/his love ones. everyone wish, but some they failed.
i wish to be with you &i've spent going 2years of my life with you.
somehow, now i need some space of my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home