Tuesday, October 24, 2006

No school again. Stuck at home &watch my dvd.
I'm going to chiong all the drama i missed during the period of my Nlevel.
Grrrrr. No chiong lah, LOL. Just that i don't like to watch episode by episode.
I like to watch at one go, so hahah. Many hk/korean drama that i want to watch!!
Ahhhh.

Stuck at home for two days, &i mean two whole days not stepping out of my house door.
OMG ! It's been long since i stay at home alr. Haha .
Ytd used the com the whole day, then at night mama came home with dvd, so watch 4episode &she don't allow me to continued. )))):
&& i watched another 4today this afternoon. Gonna watch another 4epsiode later.

Ahhhhh. Tmr got maths class test. Surprising right??
I tot shld be holiday alr. Sad to say, i still got to study for my olevel math.
Sucks sial. But i don't think i'm going to study. Paper1. Ahhhhh.
So if i fail, im well-prepare but i just hate listeningto kong's scolding. hahahas.
Maybe just reading thru some notes tmr morning. Haha.

I'm boreddd boredd boredd.
No mood go out, no one want to go out.
I'm stuck at home for two fcuking whole day in front of my television &com.
Enough of parents naggings. It irritates me alot.
Just stop nagging. I go out till late, NAG! I stay at home watch dvds, use com, NAG !
I use com till late, NAG. Fcuk lahhhhh. Why can't i stay up late???
It's not nagging but talking. over &over again, aint you tired of those words?
Repeating yourself again &again, you are not tired, but i'm tired of listening.
Just let me be alone ! Doing what i like! I know you give me alot freedom.
Since you trust me then stop NAGGING.
Stop pointing me to do things which i don't like. UNDERSTAND?!?!!
I'll tidy my room when my mood is here. I got no mood for anything now.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm sooo tired. I'm tired not because i didn't sleep.
Is another type of tireddddd. The feeling sucksss.
I want to be aloneeeee.



Anyway, Selamat Hari Raya . :DDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home