Saturday, October 14, 2006

Heyhey. I'm finally SIXTEEN, Officially 16years old! Ahhhhh. 1year older le, means 老了一年. Hahah! I really want to thanks all my friend for the wishing &everything! &&ofcause esp jocelyn &those brothers who never fail to cheer me up. A big thanks to them for giving me a memorable &happy happy birthday. So sweet of them. (((((: Ton-ed with them at east coast with full of craps. Hahaha. It's true that this is the most memorable birthday, not forgetting isabel with all her words and msg &dear! (: THANKS to all. My happiest day ever. LOL!


Reached home around 6plus in the morning &slept all the way till 3. Hohoho. Out with elin &dear to escape, shouting is good. Haha. Then ate Hagaan Dez fondua. FINALLY, craving for it very long. Hahaha. But it's sooo sweet. Hahaha. I'm home now, feeling so shagg.


Gonna help celine to chiong her project &out to maine's house tmr! Very long never see her. YUPPIE! Hahah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home