Monday, October 30, 2006

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN, JOCELYN LAU SHANLING!! ((((:


Well, everything was a success.
Trick jocelyn that none of us can celebrate with her, but just have lunch. Haha.
Went over teoheng to meet the rest &she was surprised. (((:
Well, not feeling allright &i keep singing. Hahahs. Shagg.
Hope jocelyn &the rest enjoyed. Cause i enjoyed myself too. (((:


Ahhhhh, Wtf am i doing? Haisss. I promise i won't do it anymore!
've been eating non stop. Everytime when i'm down i'll keep eating.
its so opposite from others. even if i'm full i will continued eating.
I'm FAT !! I've got tummy! Ahhhh


I'm afraid slowly everything, everyone will be leaving?
The feeling is sooo scary. I can't get to slp, i don't know how to keep myself busy.
I don't know who to turn to, who will be give me advice.
I know i shldnt have choose to give up, but i still did.
Cause of impulsive? Cause i don't know what to do. Hais.
How scary to drift apart from you love ones? Hais. I tot i won't be feeling how i'm feeling now.
But still, i am. Why i choose to give up &let both of us suffer?
I suffer more then him. Cause at least he understand what he need.
I don't, i don't even know what the hell happen to me. CONFUSED !!
How i wish i could be dead, at least i know i'm dead. At least i know i don't exist in this world again.
Better then the state i am now. Don't know what to do. Keeping everything to herself.
No guts to speak up everything? Afraid of the consequences. Ya, i'm TIMID. I admit.
I need encouragement to make in into a better person.
Sorry if i've terribly hurt you. I'm also hurts. Nono, i can't get any feeling.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh !
Tell me what to do. Why am i born to be so indecisive? Why can't i make up my own mind.
That's why i say, i need someone for me to relay on NOT people to relay on me.
Haiss. Everyone is enjoying their life, i'm suffer badly here.
Hais. Everything lies on my hand, &this is what i did to my life.
I don't know how to express out my feeling but only crying &shouting.
I lost half of my voice, my throat hurts.
I off my phone. I just want to be alone, sorry if people can't reach me.
I don't wish to read anymore sad msgs. I need TIME !
Ahhhh. I don't know what to continue. just like my url, IAM-SPEECHLESS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home