Wednesday, November 08, 2006

hais, i really got no mood to slp.
i really dont want to see you like that.
stop telling those words. i dont want to stress myself.
hais. if this really continue, i really cant bear to see you like this anymore.
you're suffering, so am i? im just acting like nothing happen.
you know how difficult is it? it's really tiring.
my energy get used up very fast. hais.
i dont know what i really want. sigh.
maybe elin told me de is right, i should let go to make you stop suffering.
i know sooner or later i still have to leave.
somehow we are from the difficult world.
i can't suit into your world. you want me to change for you, it's impossible.
to me, i want the enviroment to suit me, ¬ to suit my enviroment.
i can't give up everything, my friends just because of you.
yes, i love you but i cant seems to be that. cause to be, love doesnt last.
seeing all my friends relationship all just ended, it mays me feel more to let go.
i really dont want to see you suffer. somehow i miss you deeply.
but still i choose not to meet you, i dont nkow how to face you.
i really wish to hug you tightly the last time? hais.
i dont know. sometime i sms, i really can't stop typing the word, dear.
i have been using it for like going 2years. hais.
i really dont know what to do. who can tell me.
hais. i really feel like crying out loud. my heart is aching.
it's so pain that i really have to cry out loud soon.
i've been controlling &controlling. sigh.
i can;t describe in words my feeling now. everything turn into so bitter. sigh.
i really hope that im dead, so i'm wont be here suffering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home