Sunday, November 12, 2006

i expected a wonderful day but it didn't turn up well.
not that bad, at least i laughed &lighten myself. (:
raining heavily this afternoon &it sucks lah!
conference with jocelyn, zy, zw while waiting for the rain to get smaller.
hahs. took cab to jocelyn house then ahead to parkway.
accompany her to make her heels then had some food.
walked over to teoheng. we were like late for 1hour. hahs.
&&saw celine there with std &boss. so coincidence.
sing &sing. not really in mood of singing, i guess due to the weather.
raining day sucks. hahs. it's cooling but it turns me off.
sang till 9 &took cab over to pick dajie &headed to aunty's house warming.
woah, it's rather far then i expected. but dajie pay the cab fare. =DD
the food was nice, cause im hungry. =x the apartment is pretty!
my aunty is so fortunate to have such a filial daughter. bought for my aunty a apartment instead of a 3room flat my aunty wanted.
she's a director of a bank (no idea which bank, but i think it's oversea bank.).
&&she's clever in investment lah. OMG. she's single &earning 20k+ per mth.
&&she's only 20 plus turning 30s? OMG. i envy her lah. hahs.
&i'm in love with her car. hahs! &one of my cousin's daughter is in RGS.
wakao, why all my relative so clever sia. kns. LOL!
maybe i'm just jealous of them. i'm lazyyyyy. no self-discipline. ahhhh. LOL.
hahs. nvm, next time it will be my parent turn. =D i'm a filial daughter ok. hahs. whatever.


im bored. bored. bored.
what happen to everyone sia. talk to me lah. im bored.
fcuking bored. im feeling fcuking unhappy.
why life is sooo unfair. everyone is enjoying life, but not me? ahhhhhhh.
i'm a no-life girl lah. starting to work on moday. lido, 5days week. COOL.
i won't need to stress over how am i going to spend my day. hahs.
major of my frens are also working &studying for o's.
can't wait for the trip to sentosa &shopping.
ahhhhhhhh. should i dye my hair? it's troublesome lah. hahs.




it's always the happy moments that doesnt last. ))):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home