Wednesday, November 22, 2006

well, i shldnt be here blogging but still i am. im just bored if i dont use com. hahs.
anyway, just some pics on monday out with darling.
accompanied darl to get her jeans then watched DOA. it's nice. hahs. (((:
it's been long since i last watched movie. hahs.
ahhhh.
zy, ys, garie came over to find me. accompany me for dinner &waited for me to end work.
thanks man. hahhs. then accompany them to lavender to meet yong, beng, des, jas was there. (;
chatted with ys &beng. hahs. nth much. garie &zy accompany me home. (: thanks again.
hahs. two ahbengs. hahahahs.
thanks for making my days a wonderful one. ((((:


hahs. cool?

unable to take with the xmas tree. ):


my love. hahs. (:


the mushroom is cute.

woah. so tall.!

zilian. hahs. very long didnt zilian le. =D


do i look cool? hahs! 3tall man!

darling is so shy. hahs!


tmr working alone. esteen off. hahs. enjoy working. time pass so fast. hahs!
shall go shopping &bigbig feast when i get my pay. :DDDD

am i late?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHIWEI! =DDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home