Sunday, November 19, 2006

well, haven't been coming online for 3days. omg. it's like hell man. hahs.
working life is tiring, but time pass fast.
everyday is like wake up, prepare for work, then after work, home &slp. ahhhh.
it's good lah. however, i still think everything is wrong. hahs.
everything went so wrong. it's always the happy moments that doesnt last.
fcuk lah. my life is still so fcuk up.
everytime i get home i tend to be feeling down.
no one is there for me. sometime 'alarm clock'. sighhhhhh.
i really hate my fcuking life lah. it totally sucks.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

well, i enjoy myself on wed. hahs. out with jocelyn, zhiyang &yongsiang.
bought many things. 3tops &1bottom. hahs.
we even went to the play the kids arcade. hahs. it's cool lahs. &fun.
i've got no childhood lah. so i dont get to play them when i'm young. hahs.
perhap i cant rmb anything lah. it was so cool. LOL.
then jocelyn went for dinner &i left with ys &zy to concourse. pool!
but im so lazy so we end up playing photo hunt after few games. hahs.
was fun lah! hahs. (((: yong &beng came later. they accompany me to maine's house to get my puma bag. (((((:
thankkssss alot sia. hahhhhs. zy was so xia suey in the bus. hah!
well, headed for supper. roti prata. LOL. but by the time &dead beat.
bad mood &attitude when they disiao me. hahs.
they send me home again. thanks! hahs.

tmr afternoon shift. cool. hahs.
monday off. will be going out with jocelyn. yea. ((((:
i miss youuuu lah. hahs.
yujie is nice to visit me. hahhs. then when over boonkeng mrt to find him chat awhile.
but is actually he accompany me to wait for bus. hahs. THANKS! ((((((:
chatted with him quite alot. hahhhhs.
well, i'm tiredddd.


Happy Birthday Zhiwei in advance.

i afraid i wont have time to blog. so yea! ((((: cheers .

i want to watch movieeee! i want to go shopping! i want to watch my drama! i want to enjoy myself! i want to be happy! ahhhhhhh
i hate my oh-so sucky life!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home