Saturday, December 09, 2006

I SAW SHOOTING STAR!
it's truth, right garie? hahs. both of us saw it.
i'm so happy! well, it's real &i didnt try to make myself happy. i really did.
yang don't be sad cause you didnt see. (((:
sorry for attitude-ing, i dont knw why.


everything turn so cold, so blund.
i t'nac leef eht evol eromyna.
why? why? why? i trusted you so deeply yet you didnt wait.
you know how fcuking deep you hurt me?
i guess it's more then how i hurt you.
cause you never did this to me before, no one did before.
i fcukingggggg hate youuuuuuu.
how hard i try to control myself at home.
and soaking in my bed for the whole night w/o a nice slping &next min off to work with tears.?
tell me since when you treat me like this before? never once.
so why do you want to do this to me when i need you?
it's my fault for everything. im just carried away but other fcuking things.
just like im possessed you know you know?????
whywhywhy? i tot you've changed but yet you didnt.
you want let time prove i'll change.
so im asking you, you want to see me changing into which state?
the state where i drink everynight, cry everynight, out late everynight?
or to be working home slp? fcukkkkkkkkk.
i really say it's all false hope.
i tried to convince myself it's not true when she told me.
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? you say you love me the deepest, then why you want to hurt me the deepest till i wanna end my life?
i cld have just kana by car this morning?
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
tell me whyyy. i really hate to be home. i will just cry the next moment.
baby, i love you. dont make me suffer.
if you want, let me suffer till i die, if not dont torture me anymore.
you need time? then why didn't you give me time. you say till 6dec, but you never did.
if you really give me time till 6dec my answer will be, i need you back.
but now/? you didnt give me time, you just leave silently.
I FCUKING HATE YOU!
you lied, you didnt love me that deep, if you did you wont let go.
it's just an excuse that you are too tired, too hurting.
if you really love me deep, you wont make me feel this way.
cause i realised afterall, you're the one i truly love.
i tell you to give me time, but you never did.
you never trusted me at all.
maybe bel's it right. you won't come back &you will choose to remain like this.
YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SAY WE CANT BE FREN, HOW MEAN ARE YOU. NOW WHAT??????
TELLL ME. IM GOING CRAZY. I TELL YOU, THE NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO SEE ME, IM AFRAID YOU'VE TO VISIT ME IN MENTAL HOSPITAL.
I NEVER FELT LIKE THIS BEFORE. FCUKKKINGGGGGGGGGG HORRIBLE!


no one was there when i need them. where the hell everyone had gone to?
just fcuking go &die. dont tell me you'll be by myself when you cant.
all liarrrrrsssssssssss. all fcukeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

5 Comments:

Blogger garieee said...

yep. we saw a shooting star!
hope your wish will come true k.
cheerup arh!
if not dont treat you drink liao =)

2:43 am  
Blogger Rebecca Ng said...

hey gal, seeing you is like seeing a reflection of myself. lol. both of them are good friends so their method of treating gals are the same. wat the fuck. guys are useless. they only pay lip service. when u really need them tat time they wont be there. lol. so be strong. show them tat we can live without them. :P

12:03 am  
Blogger Xmei said...

yongsiang: yea! you own me one bottle of heninken ah. chalet ok. hahas. (((:
bel: hahah. cause your blog there you put forever_love ma. stupid. yea, thanks. let's go drink one day. before school starts! missyou!
mins: thanks. find one day we go out &tell you everything! my fav girl. hahahs.
becca: perhap ba. he ask me to wait. but when i ask him to wait for me, he didn't. guys are all jerks. but im the one who let him go. ahhhh. i got no confidence of having back this r/s.

12:36 am  
Blogger T said...

XMEI!:)Hellos,TakeCare~ Hahaha... Seeya on 18dec too~ *Im Scared

12:48 am  
Blogger maine said...

Don't cry because it's over;
smile because it happened ya. misses!

9:40 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home