Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY 2007!
finally year 2006 has come to the end, a real bad scuky year for me &maybe everyone. :)
so bid gdbye 2006 &i'll welcome year 2007. hahs. LAME. =.=
hope everything will goes smoothly &all the best to everyone. (:

im dead tireddddd.
working so many hours &i slept for 6hours each day. ahhhhhhh.
31 dec, my last day of work at lido. hohohooo.
kinda miss it siaaaa. ): everything happen there &etc.
after work, dear come meet me. headed to esplande for firework.
didn't manage to get there but opposite? hahs.
firework is sooo PRETTY. gorgeous! (:
after which, went over to fushion &meet the rest. played pool!
didn't play for such a long time lah. like half a year liao sia.
hahahas. then later wanna hire cab &go over to met those brothers.
but NO CAB. fcukkkkk. saw prisc &she's so pissed off by those cab. (: cheers babe.
daniel &jinxiong came over to find us. no cabbbbb for 1hourrr.
called cy &finally a saw TAXI ! woohoooo. like FINALLY lah.
party worlddddd. hahs. although it's terrible but it's fun too. (:
dear, sorry to paiseh you. cause you're with your friends.
&they asked me to go, moreover it's newyear.
i know you don't like but you still let me go. LOVESSSSSSSSS.

thanks babe &dude for everything in 2006.
it'll be better this year. (:

should i left things to be unsaid? grrrr.
tell me what to do. i can't be selfish, i can't control it.
my life, &ineedyoubaby. (:

1 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

my new tagboard!!

8:38 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home