Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'm super disappointeddddddd in you lah. AHHH.
From tdy onward, i will take my hand off you. I won't bother about you anymore.
I'm just doing what a friend should do, but it's seems like i'm a busybody.
Don't bother to promise me anything anymore. i'll not believe you.
You ask me to believe you again, yes i did, but i'm wrong. i shouldn't have.
DISAPPOINTED LAH !
I'm saying again, I'LL TAKE MY HANDS OFF YOU.
Don't bother to tell me anymore about it, I'M SPEECHLESS !

Why want to make me NUMB again? I really hate people to promise me things, yet still brk it.
&is you, yourself who want to promise me de lehhhhh. TELL ME LAH.
All my friends meant alot to me. moreover you're my goodfriend!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Fcuk up lah.
Although i'm happy you're honest, but still sighhh.
Forget it, don't want to continued anymore.

Enjoyed my day! Hahs. Human lesson was GREAT!
I start to like SS, but history is still alright. At least i know how to apply for SBQ!
Mr Chewee ROCKSSS. Hahas. No more sleeping in human lesson unlike years before. ((((:
GREAT IMPROVE. -faster say i'm guai! hehes.
Must still to concentrate during chinese lesson, although i hate it. (:
MY AMATHHHHHH! What happen??? Not much interest nowadays.!
maybe new topic very difficult siaaa. LOG, differentiation trigo etc.
Faster Feb, &my tuition will starts! ))))): I don't want continued with my slack attitude!
After school went to get stuffs for class deco. (: We can paint the wall, but end of year must paint back sia.
So maybe don't want alr. hahahas. &that's when YOU spoilt my day with 1sms!

I'm so vexeddddd. AHHHHHHH.
Maybe because i'm too tireddd. ahhh.
Off to to homeworkkk.

4 Comments:

Blogger senki said...

dont be vexxed! SMILE!

12:00 am  
Blogger Xmei said...

Hahaha. Okay (:

12:08 am  
Blogger tcc said...

hey can i knw who sing this song? i tot the original singer is guy sebastian?

1:19 am  
Blogger Xmei said...

Carrie Underwood, from American idol 4.
yeaps, original singer is guy sebastian.

10:28 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home