Saturday, February 03, 2007

Im back! After the 3days study camp! Im so tired tired tired everynight.
1st night we went to drink &reached home around 11plus! (:
But still have to wake up in the morning despite slept late. ):
School food was horrible! But no choice, i still have eat. ha.

Well, i shall take back those words from my previous entry.
The camp is not boring, it's not useless.
It's meaningful. It's FUN! &it's sad. Ha.
Dr Ernest Wong &Ken filled us with jokes/LAME jokes. ha.

Dr Ernest Wong scolded us, he made us cried.
Saying how our mother suffered when we're in her stomach.
how much pain she had to suffered.
&He told us his life &background. How he hated his father &all.
&he even cried on the closing ceremony. ):
OMG! Even guys cried badly. ):
Dr Ernest really wake us up.

&i love shervonne &qiuyi! Accompanied me thruout the 3days camp.
&entertained me with laugher! Hahaha. esp sher silly-ness! OMG!
She's so cute.! *ahemahem* Haha!
&ofcus puaychin &koon! Love lots!

My new life gonna start. A brand new me.
I'll be nice &friendly to everyone. I'll make everyone HAPPY. *hehehe
I will study hard from tdy onward. like i said, i'll avoid coming online.
max 3time a week. (: Can i? Ha. Lets see. (:
The greatest failure in life is not participating. (:

Going to get prepare &meet sayang.
Shoppingshoppingshopping! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home