Sunday, March 04, 2007

currently at yeeni's house. ha. nothing much to do.
the guys are slack &drinking in the living room.
so im in her study room drink &here blogging. ha.
afternoon out with koon &cheryl to town. ha.
so long since i go out with them on weekends.
but so sad, my leg hurts. the bloody shoe is so painful lah.
went to far east &had brunch there. koon bought her slipper.
&next was ME ! finally get with off that stupid heels !
my leg is full of blister now! Grrrr.
Shopped for eugene’s present. &I bought a WATCH.
Although, the WATCH is brand-less. But it’s nice &with 1year warranty!
Laughter, madness we had! Enjoyed myself with the girls!
Much LOVESSS .

Headed to yeeni’s house. Was too late to go eugene’s house.
So sorry! Just nice when I reach the bus stop, rain starts pouring.
Luckily its all connect with shelter. =D
STEAMBOAT. I love gathering lah. Laughter. &lame jokes. Ha.
Then everyone starts slacking. As usual. Gambled!
Initially, we used cig to play. Sound funny right! Like we are in the prison. Ha.
Then went to watch television &they continued playing.
Ha. Order pizza &drums. But so sad, there’s nothing left when im hungry. Ha.
Drink, drank, drunk. =D suddenly, blackout! Scary! Ha.
Chatted with darl &I start thinking of things.
Ha. no worries. I’m alright. Perfectly alright. Ha!



















Started thinking what happened. Till now, then I really think what had happen that particular week.
Ha. I’m just totally disappointed. I’m too silly alr.
I’m move on my life. I’ll life a better life then before.
Asking me not to think of you is impossible, but I won’t think of having you back in my life.
I will still love you. I guess I need time. (:
Goodbye, my lover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home