Sunday, February 25, 2007

Well, although my life seems something missing, but my friends are there for me whenever I need them.
My life is no longer as before. I can no longer be happy as before.
But life’s still have to go on.
I know I shouldn’t had believe you in the first place.
I failed once &again.


Friday went parkway with Eunice &puaychin.
Met Jocelyn &had lunch at pastamania.
Both of them went off &yuting came to meet Jocelyn &me.
Accompany yuting to eat then slack.
&I went one around 7plus8. That’s why I hate wearing sch uniform when I’m out.
On my way home, cyong ask me to go to kerwin’s house for steamboat.
So went home to try luck &the lady luck is on me. Ha.
Met them at 9plus &walked to kerwin’s house.
Wah, steamboat was nice &rather funny. Hahaha.
&things happened again. But I’m fine after few hours.
Went home at 3 plus 4. Tiring!
Enjoyed myself although I’m down. (: thanks all!


Tdy, out with bel &Jocelyn. (: dragged the time to meet. Forever. =P
Headed bugis. Wanted to get jeans but none caught my eye. ):
Headed PS for brunch. Ha. &we waited half an hour for cab!
Stupid bel lazy walk lah. Idiot. Hahahs.
Ate pepper lunch then shopped around. Each of us bought two bra! Hohoh. =x
Then headed Chinatown, k-ster!
Finally, singing. Hehehes. & bel suggested to drink.
Vodka with ribina. Well, not bad. But too little vodka! Cheapo sia! Hahahas.
Aftermath headed geylang, he ji bo. Hehehes.
Jocelyn went off to meet yuting &jon came to meet us.
Home sweet home !





I love drinking!


bel acting stupid! CHEERS!


In a mess!


Eeee. who's that singing!?


Cam-whoring!











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home