Friday, March 16, 2007

Wanted Ladies !
Madness with the 4ladies - koon, cheryl, sher &qiuyi !
Supposed to be window shop end up all bought stuff.
I bought a plumps, shirt from topshop &belt. Hohoho !
I'm hell broke now. No more shopping for me this month ! ):
Crazyness ! Ha. I enjoyed myself !
Ladies night @kbox ! Cool .
When me &koon go buy drink, &return.
the 3girls is madness, so high in the room dancing !









































Zilian-ing !


Haha!


More photos coming up !
Waiting sher to upload. =DDD


Sorry for giving you attitude. I just dislike it.
I'm stubborn, i want everything to be my way.
Yes, im like that. But thanks for giving in to me. ((:
Thanks for making me laugh. But im still sorry for giving attitude.
(i don't think you will be reading this)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home