Sunday, March 18, 2007

Thursday photoss . ((:












Friday, 16th March .

Went town, accompany koon to get present.
Ha, slacked ard. Both of us are BROKE ! )):
Ahhh, met jocelyn then headed to parkway.
Ate pastamania &slacked around w yuting after they left.
Took cab home around 11 plus .
Things happened, shall not elborate . (:







On sat. Sing the whole day.
Sang from 2 to 5pm w huimin.
Supposed to meet jocelyn &yuting slacked.
End up went party world sing with the clique. Haaaa.
Lalalala ! =DDD





Im happy with my life now. ((((:
I Loveee Everyone. =DDD
Thanksss so much.



Holiday has come to the end. AHhhhhh.
Damn it. I haven't take any books. I'm deaddd.
But i'm gonna smug harddd alr !
I wanna a big improve in my results. Hahaaaa.
School, i'm backkk. Haaaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home